Caution! $200 price mark is considered as an entry-level package so you need to bump down your expectations a little before getting hands on to your first ever drone. Drones have been the center of attention for a couple of years as they provide you with endless hours of fun recording different angles, as long as the battery doesn’t die.
Before actually considering one option from the three drones listed below you first need to gather some facts about your expectations from the upcoming toy. Every drone is different from other, some offer long-lasting battery while others give you a stable flying experience.
So keep an eye on both pros and cons of every drone and choose according to your needs!
1- U49W Blue Heron Quadcopter:
Topping the Amazon new release chart, U49W Blue Heron Quadcopter is loaded with features that other drones can’t even think of adopting. Your new toy can be controlled by the remote or your mobile phone with real-time camera tracking. To make it stable in every situation, attitude hold feature and headless mode work together so you experience a tremendous control.
720p camera, built in propeller guard, landing gear and the features go on and on when you invest in this drone.
- Drone wifi fpv lets you see and record everything in real-time.
- Up to 30 min of flight time.
- Three-speed modes allow you to take full control.
- Hard to handle in windy situations.
- Average camera quality
U49W is a worth investing bargain that includes everything within an affordable price range. This drone has got it all to make your beginner experience worth remembering.
2- The Altair 818 Hornet Plus Drone:
So you want to quickly polish your drone flying skills? Altair 818 Horney Plus Drone has got you covered as it’s pretty beginner friendly and has got multiple speed modes to get you up and running in no time.
Now you don’t have to worry about correcting for right or left as heading hold mode featured in this drone automatically sets the drone to the side facing away from you. Similarly, one-touch takeoff and landing feature does it all for you.
Alarm systems, hold mode and you can continue counting the great features that you get with this drone!
- 120 degree HD 720p wide-angle camera that takes amazing photos and videos.
- Stable flight and durable construction.
- Long range with a flight time of up to 15 minutes on full charge.
- Some people are facing issues while connecting the drone to the mobile app.
Altair 818 Hornet Plus is a drone worth checking out. With a dozen of features, this drone has been the choice of many beginners.
3- Holy Stone F181 RC Camera
Known for acing the drone market, Holy Stone has just dropped another giant to rule the drone world! F181 RC Camera by Holy Stone gained some serious attention globally and now it is known as one of the favourites of the professionals.
F181 designs look cool and provide improved aerodynamics so you experience a great flying experience. Handy flight modes fit every sort of user to provide a never seen droning efficiency.
F181 has got it all to make your first experience go viola.
- One key return and headless system assist beginners to learn the art of droning more faster.
- About 50-100 meters range with a battery time of around 7-9 minutes.
- Altitude hold function.
- Instructions of the manual aren’t user-friendly.
- The controller is a little typical, especially for beginners.
F181 belongs to the class of its own. With the headless system, one key return and altitude hold function this drone promises to flourish your expectations.